Handcrafted Electric Boats
Check Out E Class Electric Boats’ Equipment and Specifications
We at E Class Electric Boats pride ourselves on our “Donnie 19” electric boat. The boat is custom-made when ordered; it is not mass-produced. We handcraft this zero emission boat with high-quality materials that last, including hand-stitched marine-grade seating.
This boat, built with modern green technology, delivers an exceptionally smooth and quiet ride. Simplicity is key, as there is only one moving part, and the brushless drive motor requires no maintenance.
There is no need to warm up the engine, as the “Donnie 19” gives you instant power without the grind of shifting gears. It provides high torque at low speeds and faster acceleration without vibration.
Standard Equipment and Features on the “Donnie 19”
HULL AND UPPER STRUCTURE
• Hand Laid fiberglass laminate construction
• Incorporated non-skid texturing in walk and step areas
• Electrically operated Bimini hatch, including stow-away Bimini top
• Stainless steel rub rail surrounding complete hull
• Wraparound windscreen
• 12-volt house battery, with on-board charger
• Eight LED pocket underwater lights (patent pending)
• LED docking lights
• Six pop-up cleats, rear handrails with transom eyes
• Navigation lights
• Two bilge pumps (backup)
• Battery condtion (range)
• Motor gauges
• Rudder position indicator
• Hand -stitched, custom upholstery with adjustable front seats
• Glove box with analogue clock, 12-volt and auxiliary jack receptacle
• Tilt steering
• Fusion stereo/Bluetooth with illuminated speakers and cup holders
• Front acces walk-in hatch with enclosed privacy feature, including head
• 55-pound bow thruster creating unlimited maeuverability
• Touch-screen GPS bottom graph fish finder
• Auxiliary detachable transom mounted extended range drive – 80 pound thrust with speed controls at helm
• Flag holder and mast
• Trim tabs
• Unlimited colors – Customer’s choice
• Brushless Drive Motor (Permanent magnet assisted synchronous reluctance design) – 100KW Peak at 120 HP
• Lithium-ion battery pack Pouch Type 200 amps (Closed loop water cooled), with on board charger
• 110 or 220 Volt
• Dripless shaft seal
• Pocket Tunnel facilitates a shallow 16-inch draft
• V hull creates a smooth ride in rougher water conditions.
• Foam flotation (Will not sink)
• Unobstructed washdown open cockpit layout (No floor rises or doghouse for motor)
• Integrated swim platform with access hatch, including swim ladder and rear navigation light
• Custom designed shaft skeg protecting propeller
• Custom lifting strakes eliminates typical oscillating at low speeds creating straight tracking at any speed
• Handcrafted bow to stern, hand-laid fiberglass using Coosa stringers to obtain the structural integrity.
General Specifications for
the “Donnie 19”
• 19-foot Length
• 7-foot Beam
• 16-inch Draft
• Material – Fiberglass (hand laid – No wood)
• 5-person capacity
• 12-degree deadrise at transom
• Total Weight 2,550 Ibs.
• Hull speed 5.5 MPH at over 10 hours run time
Contact us today to custom order your “Donnie 19” or for more information. It is not mass-produced; it is custom built when ordered, with high-quality materials that last. It is truly YOUR electric boat!